Upcoming events –

Napa-Sonoma Half Marathon, July 20, 2014
Noble Canyon 50km Trail, September 20, 2014

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fun graphics

It's been a week since the 2008 US Olympic Team Trials in Track & Field were held up in Eugene, OR. It was great to visit, I really miss the green of Oregon and forget just how beautiful it is until I get there. My friend Chris Rael, born and raised in Southern California, asked me right after he got off the plane, "How did you ever leave this place?" It's that wonderful.

I was impressed with some of the marketing materials that Eugene '08 put together (they were too cheap to pay the licensing fees to use the word "Olympic" in the header), so I patched together my own version of one of the posters.


Well, it's back to the usual grind, sorta, if you call getting ready for the Olympic Games anything close to 'usual.'

No comments: