Upcoming events –

Napa-Sonoma Half Marathon, July 20, 2014
Noble Canyon 50km Trail, September 20, 2014

Thursday, July 15, 2004

2004 Olympic Games – Introduction

July 15-- San Diego

I've been wanting to begin this journal for weeks now. Since March 21, I have known that I was on the Olympic team when I hit the 'A' standard in the 50km in Tijuana. Now I have finally gotten around to writing the first of what I hope will be many journal entries as I prepare for the 'big dance' in Athens. This journal may not be the most informative Olympic resource, but I hope to share my experiences with friends and family around the country so that they can feel a part of the Games. I know the cost of a plane ticket is prohibitively expensive for most, so in some small way I hope to bring the Games to you.

Read on and enjoy.

No comments: